Monday, June 11, 2012

Hello!


Dear readers. I have been in love with blogs ever since the first time I ever read one. Probably around seven or eight years ago. The form, the fact that anyone has a voice and can create and publish for free. And share it with the world. I must have read more than a million blog posts since then. And written more than a thousand in more than ten different blogs.

In Zurich Zen I am trying to share beautiful and inspirational content with a clear health and happiness focus. Parts of my Zurich life. Reflections. What I cook. How I bake. My home. Gardening. My yoga practice. And all the small things that makes me happy.

I am not sure if there is a proper introduction in this blog but here is a short one: Sara, 29 going on 30 and 13 all at the same time. Lover of yoga, zen living, green smoothies and hiking the swiss alpes. And of champagne, pink peonies and all things beautiful or french.

With Love
S


2 comments:

  1. It's always nice to read your posts Sara. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thank you! I very much enjoy the writing :)

      Delete