Friday, June 29, 2012
The BEST chewy chocolate mini cakes in the world!
The recipe is from one of swedens largest food blogs www.bloggfamiljen.se/matplatsen. Its run by a lovely and always positive girl called Victoria and she is just the queen of tasty baking recipes. When I saw her post on these filled chewy mini chocolate cakes I just knew I had to try the and that they would be beyond yummy. And they where! And they are so good that they just had to be shared. So voila. I used the whole original recipe from Victoria, except for a bit less sugar.
You'll need (to make 15)
2 dl sugar
2 tea spoons of vanilla sugar
1 pinch of salt (important)
4 tablespoons of good quality cacao
1.5 dl flour
100 gram melted butter
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Add the melted butter and eggs one at a time
2. Fill muffin forms (preferably the foil type) to about half and bake in 200 degrees about 10-11 minutes- they are supposed to still be sticky!
50 grams butter, melted
1 teaspoon flour
2 table spoons of sugar
2 teaspoons of cacao
1/5 dl of milk
1/2 dl of full cream
1. Add flour, sugar and cacao to the melted butter and stir til smooth.
2. Add cream and milk and boil together until it gets slighty thick, about 5-10 minutes. Stir all the time.
Very relaxing :)
3. Let cool off a bit and then pour a small amount to the middle of each cake. Its only supposed to be covering the middle.
4. Let the cakes cool of in the fridge or freezer.
I promise, these are like little JEWELS to bring to an event or just to have in the freezer for unexpected visits. Try these on the weekend and thank you again Victoria for sharing the recipe!