Friday, September 6, 2013

Sunshine Juice


The battle between my double personality of gourmet baker  and veggie-loving yogi continues. During the weekdays I try my best to stay to the later one. A part of that plan is to move all the creativity I want to spend baking to create other and more heathy things....like juicing!

My number one trick when it comes to actually using you juicer is very simple. Give it a place on your kitchen counter. I have even moved away my Nespresso maker in order to make space! 

Yesterday I made a sweet and yummy creation to match the lovely weather - Sunshine Juice!

You'll need: 
3 large handfulls of spinach 
2 apples (I picked sweet and red ones) 
1 handful of blueberries
1 large carrot
Half a lemon 

Instructions (do you need them?): Put all ingredients through your juicer and enjoy immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment