Monday, June 3, 2013
Vegan Vanilla Rasppberry Cupcakes
Oh dear, you can tell you have not been blogging in a while when you simply cant think of a better headline than "Vegan Vanilla Cupcakes"! But thats indeed what I did bake this evening, actually for the simple reason that I did not have anything else to do... Cold and raining Zurich.
So for these little yummy bakes, please follow these basic steps and you are in happy baking bliss...even its only monday!
1. Mix 1 cup of flour with 1/2 cup of sugar, 2 tea spoons of baking soda and a pinch of salt.
2. Add 2/3 cup of soy milk (or milk product of choice), 1/3 cup of natural oil, 1 table spoon of pure vanilla extract and half a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
3. Mix together until no lumps.
4. Top with 3-5 fresh raspberries
5. Prepare 8-10 cupcake forms and fill each with 2/3 of the batter.
6. Bake in 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Set to cool and frost as desired. Lemon would be my pick!