Monday, October 31, 2011

Dinner for the week










I adore cooking on sundays. Preparing for a new week. For dinner I normally try to have something lighter, but still filling, filled with proteins and vegetables. Yesterday I made a vegetarian bolognaise. So simple. You will need:

Garlic
Organic Olive Oil
Vegetarian minced meet (I used Quorn)
Canned tomatoes
Fresh mushroom
Fresh herbes (I used basil and parsly)
Sea salt and black pepper to taste.

Chop the garlic and lightly fry on a low heat in some olive oil. Add mushrooms and let cook for a while. Add quorn. When ready, add the tomatoes and spice it up to taste. Let it cook for as long as you can wait. In the add, sprinkle with the fresh herbs. For dinner, I wouldnt eat this with pasta, not even dinkel or full grain, so serve with some veggies (carrots and spinach are great. A simple, italian inspired hearty meal perfect for the winter season. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment