Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Home Goddess



Alot of reading today. Basically I am crazy for books. I obsesivelly collect cookbooks, read love stories, chic lit, classics and criminal stories all the time and can never not buy a nice girly coffee table book when I see one. Another favorite is The Goddess Experience by Gisele Scanlon that I picked up at Urban Outfitters a few years ago. Its the follow up to her lovely The Goddess Guide that I also absolutely adore.

One of the chapters decribes different type of Godess-es, quite entertaining. Though I dont believe that everyone is just one type, I could def. find my type quite easy - Home Goddess:

She is a home bird, who pride herself on a beautifully kept nest box. She'll churn out scones in the morning and cupcakes for tea, even when there are a million other things to do. The home goddess is always on the lookout for little things to make her nest more special, is never seen without a notebook to keep notes on different food she found and she just adores little teacups and flowers. Her treats is beautiful baths, beautiful flowers and beautiful candles. Her nest is all fresh linen, sparkling surfaces and hotel deluxe.


Oh I simply adore the text. This is so me and my home I am building up.

No comments:

Post a Comment