Saturday, November 24, 2012

On blogging and working


Source

Where to start? Since 23d of July when I wrote my last blogpost so much has happened.And I have done so much! I have seen lovely friends getting married, I have baked chewy lemon cookies and driving around Switzerland and beyond in the new car. And I have been doing ALOT of yoga. I am working for a large food company in Zurich and I am also moving from Enge and in with <3. There has been less cooking and more working - and needless to say time and inspiration for blogging. But now I feel like its time.

Now is indeed the most wonderful time of the year. So much to be happy about and inspired by.
Hope to be sharing alot of love and great content with you again.

Love health and happiness


2 comments:

  1. Great to hear. Reading your posts always reminds me...that I should be doing more yoga. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to more posts! :)

    ReplyDelete